Friday, June 19, 2009

Live It or Dream It!

Have u ever dream of something that u should really be doing, causing u not to live out the dream?

it happened to me a few times before n today it hpnd again!
huhu
it kinda disappoint me this time cause i missed my final class for the shortsem bcz of it..
aiyaaa...

cmni...
at 7am i got a text from my brother asking me to iron my dad's clothe since my mum was with him sending off my along for work...
so i did n went off to bed again...
(eventho i cud just go for shower since my cls is at 830...but cam lame lg laaa...lepak lu... :p)
but i cudn sleep...
so i just guling2 n tarik selimut n forced my eyes to shut...
but it wont! iskkkk
at 745 or so jim called coz i told him to wake me up since i went off to bed late dat nite and morning classes during this shortsem is one hell of a big problem to me i dono why...
huhu....
so, instead of being the strenght for me to get out of bed like it always did, the call dozed me back to sleep quite instantly!
i was on the fon, told him im already up, convinced him since he knows me so well that i dont easily wakes up for things like studying and cls [hehehe], the next thing i knw i opened my eyes n its 9:18am!
i was like, shoooooooooottttttttttttt!

so u know what hpnd? what made me sleep thru till that 9:18am??

yes..
i had a dream.....

i dreamt that i dressed for class, went to pick up Dri in section 7, got to class n even had sum lil discussion with some of my classm8s...

so there, I WENT TO CLASS...
can u really blame me?
coz i DID went didnt i?
how was i supposed to know it was only a dream since it was the thing i was actually supposed to be doing...
i was supposed to be living up the dream...

i think this is dangerous....
coz mane la tau nnt if i tertdo n dream that im doin my final exam ke?
important interview ke?
meet a dateline ke??

but those kinda thing myb possibilty nye kureng skit la tu hpn coz i'll be having those butterflies and dragon flies cracking my stomach waiting for those exams and important datelines...
so i wont be able to sleep evn if i want to...

so there goes....




love.xx

3 comments:

  1. makcik!..alasan anda walaupun sangat logik,tapi xle dterime!

    hahahaha

    juz imagine..ade final projek kne anta..den tetbe tgk2 ko xbwat..lec tnye ko..
    n ko jwb..
    "owhhh..i tot i da bwat daa..coz siriezly mmg i da mmpi i mmg da bwat sgt projek tu! u can't blame me!"
    ahahahaha..so wat happen next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah tu la psl kt kate bhye btol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh cop,
    kn best kalo dlm mimpi tu kt blja skali ape yg dorg kat cls blja...
    sng idop cmtu!
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete